nat.west business account.

special k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope this is in the right place only signed up yesterday. I started my claim on my business account back in feb. I have sent letters by reg.and recorded delivery all have been delivered and signed for, plus i have faxed them they have not responded to any of the letters only the one to send my statements to me. I am worried that i have sent the wrong letters,because in your forum there are different letters for business accounts,the letters i used were the templates on martyns money tips they are the same ones i used for my private account i just changed the wording a little.i started the two claims at the same time, i have had an offer on my private account which i am not accepting because they are short and they would not gave me a breakdown of how they came to the amount they offered. but now they are ignoring both claims.earlier today i was advised to start mcol, but i would like to ask has anyone tried to do thier claim through the financial ombudsman.

Guest NATTIE

many people have but it can be a long and arduous task as many are claiming from the ombudsman so there was a backlog of sorts. Right onto yourself, the offer made was it for charges only? on the business side i will defer an opinion to scott, a username on here who got just over £35k from natwest. Welcome to the experienced site that can help you on your way.

Hi

i think its time u persued this on both claims through the courts ......

If u need help just post on here and someone will help u out....

There are differences between personal accounts and business accounts have a look at this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html

Scott

Thankyou for all your advice, I think i will start the mcol,but what I am worried about is the letters I sent them were the ones you use for personnel banking that was set out in Martyns Money Tips, do you think that they will pick up on this ? and will it make a difference in court?

Thankyou for all your advice, I think i will start the mcol,but what I am worried about is the letters I sent them were the ones you use for personnel banking that was set out in Martyns Money Tips, do you think that they will pick up on this ? and will it make a difference in court?

the letters u sent for your account will be ok the main difference is with the business account as long as you use the correct PARTICULARS OF CLAIM both of your claims can continue with no problems

Make sure you use the consumer version POC for personal account

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

and business version POC

all info here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html

this should keep u busy lol

Scott

Special k, I have had 1 successful business, and are at court stage with my second.

There is not much difference with a normal current account. Good luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

telephoned bank yesterday and was told that an offer for the business account had been activated on 27/3/07, she could not explain why we have had not received any letters, but the offer,because they are so far behind will not be with us until 15/5/07, she would not give me the figure over the phone, so do you think i should wait for this, I am getting everything ready for mcol. she also told me that they have put both my private account and business account under the same reference. i hope she is not getting mixed up with the 2 accounts.

hi

no one can be sure but my opinion is the bank is stalling,..activated an offer on 27/03/2007...why havent u recieved it why cant they tell u the amount..............cause they r lying (my opinion) i would advice u to stick with the timescales tou gave nat west and proceed with mcol otherwise they will continue to stall

Also u will be able to claim 8% interest..........its your decision tho

Good luck

Scott