Need help desperatley

troubled2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest NATTIE

Mate, never have the thinking of let them work it out, always have the details so that you are 100% correct. As I said legitimate interest is not claimable but interest on charges ARE.

However, Cobbetts are getting sloppy to be honest and i know of a case where they paid someone out for mobile phone insurance which had nothing to do with NatWest.

lets hope they do the same with me then, because l had to send it off yesterday and didn't have time to readjust all the details what with going to the migraine clinic, think she got out of the bed the wrong side as well, l was so stressed with all this as well as the tablets l was on, that she was talking to me like a child, so went away with my tail between my legs until the next 6months then l will be ready for her. thanks anyway Nattie. l await the outcome.

• 2 months later...

Hi troubled, please have a look through this link GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages for further information on the directions hearing, which is basically for the judge to make directions or other orders, narrow the issues, and otherwise decide how the claim is to proceed. The link also contains info on the various things you'll need to take with you to the court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Don't worry mate - you'll be absolutely fine! And any time you need help or reassurance............ post back on this thread! xx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.