CCA request Littlewoods HELP!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some good news at last!!

Received a letter in the post this morning from Debt Managers. It reads:-

Dear 120805

Client: Littlewoods

We refer to your recent request for additional documents/information and write to advise our client Littlewoods Home Shopping Group are unable to provide any further details.

In these circumstances, we have closed our file and returned it to them.

We can confirm no further action will be taken by Debt Managers Limited in relation to this account

Yours Faithfully

Debt Managers

Next task will be to try and get Littlewoods to respond to a letter and close the account :rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have read this thread with interest.

Could you please let me know which addresses CCA requests were sent to?

I have 4 defaults registered against me and having checked Littlewoods website, 2 of the brands that defaulted against me are actually now owned by Littlewoods (Shop Direct).

Your help with this will be much appreciated. I will be starting my own threads under deedee1310 v Littlewoods, deedee1310 v Littlewoods Extra, deedee1310 v Great Universal - should I go on? ;)

Thanks once again to one and all.

:D

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hi DeeDee1310,

Like yourself Littlewoods have lodged a few defaults against my name in different company names. Its alot of leg work trying to find out who a company is thats given you a default that you didnt know about!

Anyway the Littlewoods address that I sent my CCA request off to is:

Littlewoods Finance Company

Aintree Innovation Centre

Park Lane

Netherton

Liverpool

L72 1LD

I also had to CCA NDR, Debt Mnanagers and Russel + Aitken solicitors. If you need any of these addresses then let me know.

Debt Managers put it in writing that Littlewoods do not have an agreement for me so once ive finished with my 3 bank claims that am in the middle of then I will buy another ink cartriage and photocopy the letter stating that they have nothing on me and ask them to drop the debt and remove defaults. At the moment Littlewoods are not chasing me for any money which is why this debt isnt a priority for me right now as I have others debtors who are being a pain in the back side!!

Will definatly sort this lot out though within the next few weeks.

Good luck with your thread I will subscribe to it :)

• 1 month later...

Am now going to try and battle Littlewoods. Ive already sent them a CCA request and they never responded. The cca request expired in May.

I will need to start reading around other threads to see what my next course of action will be as I dont have a clue what to say to LX.

Hi 120805!

How is your Littlewoods battle going? I CCA'd them and have heard nothing - not a peep. They are in default of my request now and have been since 27 June. They haven't amended my credit file either as I have checked.

This coming Tuesday 24 July it will have been 28 days since their default and they will have committed an offence under the CCA 1974. I think complaints in the first instance will go to Consumer Direct and then on to Trading Standards. I haven't started my own Littlewoods thread yet as I have been so busy with my three other claims! I will do soon.

Anyway please update again as I am really interested in knowing what your next steps will be. :)

Take care.

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hi Deedee,

I will be writing them a letter this week hopefully. Problem is I dont know what to say? How do you politely tell a company to get lost coz they aint supplied me with an agreement and I have it in writing that they aint got one!

Any ideas?

Keep me up to date with your progress aswell Deedee. Ive subscribed to your Cap1 thread and will subscribe to your LX if you start one.

Kind regards