saru v Barclaycard

sarumane
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

These guys took a fortune (for me anyway as I am a student) in charges when I had to move and had no job between courses.

Is it sick to say I am looking forward to this. The threatening letters from LTSB have galvanised me into taking on all my previous financial benefactors!

Will keep you updated!

Regards

T

• 4 weeks later...

The **** ******* ****** ********* faces have hit me with the micro-pish! Have been reading the forums for an approach but no-one has a coherent workable strategy. What are my best options? S7 of the DPA letter or estimated charges?

Please assist me!

saru

When I sent my LBA stating the amount they came back with a different amount and on checking the amount they had said was correct. So doing a good estimate might get them to come back to you with the exact amount. its worth a try. They will then offer a refund of the difference between their charges and £12 and when I phoned to say I was taking it to court they would not increase their offer. So its off to court. Good luck

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks