SAR only half completed

mr elmo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Sent off my SAR to natwest for 2 bank accounts, 1 credit card and 1 loan (the loan hasnt been affected by the charges, but thought would be worth it to check up on the info held (and I do intend to attempt to claw back the PPI)

I have recieved 6 years worth of statements for one of the accounts, the second account was my "main" account and had alot more use and the statements were in multiple envelopes, I am missing what appears to be one envelopes worth of statements, its been 10 working days for the postmen since the first batch of envolpes arrived, so any ideas of a basic letter template to use to make them aware of this?

I have not recieved any other info, apart from the statements listed above, so what do i do about the CC and loan (and should they have sent me anything other than the statements?

Thanks

Mr E

I SARd for current and business accounts.about 30 days ago.

I received the current account statements in 3 envelopes at different times. They did make a complete set, with some bits duplicated. Still nothing for the other account, and no other enclosure.

It all seems to be a bit of a dog's dinner but at least I have enough now to send a prelim letter for one account:)

You didn't say when you sent the SAR, only that there were 10 days between arrivals. Give it the 40 days as stuff seems to keep dribbling in, then contact them if not.

Varangian Guard