HazyJog vs Barclays

hazyjog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WOW nice letter ........

Sorry i didnt answer sooner i do try to respond quicker ;-)

seriously tho i dont know how i missed answering you as i tend to work through all the new posts on here when i log on .

• Haha 1

nicely named saintly! if you gave it to yourself you're still being modest.

thanks for reply - if you think the letter's ok it pretty much must be, given your experience. (and no, am not going to sue you if it proves not!). will send off tomorrow if no bad responses - but not all my work i'm afraid - i stole pretty much all the paragraphs from the templates, other peoples (especially Boba Fett) etc letters, but just tried to reword and reorder to make the points i wanted to make in the order i thought they might make an impact.

as long as i haven't buggered up the interest thing, i may (XXX) be alright...

Thought I'd try for the prize on YOUR thread.

School teacher?

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

HAYULP!!!

if anyone out there has a spreadsheet-configured brain, can they correct me on my understanding?

Spreadsheet 4 in Vamp's Chambers:

column E - the 'interest' here, is the contractual interest i am charging the bank, and is calculated via the 27.5% I put in column C/line 7 - it is the total of the interest I am charging on the penalties themselves, the interest the bank charged me on those penalties, and the interest i am claiming on the interest the bank charged on the penalties...?

column G - the 'interest' here is the rate that the bank charged me at, at the unauthorised rate of 27.5, but per month, so at 2.05 - which after taking account of the amount i was overdrawn etc etc, ends up in...

column J - as what they charged me on top of the penalties themselves as contributing to my overall overdraft charges - i.e. the interest i am claiming back from them - and...

column K - which is the amount of contractual interest i am claiming for the use of the interest they took from me in column J above...

i am longing for someone to do an eliza doolittle and say that i've got it! but i have a very sad feeling, looking at my spreadsheet, that i haven't. it just doesn't look right.

i really really really have tried to understand this, so if someone would offer to look at this effing spreadsheet for me, i would be so enormously grateful. the last thing i want to do is send off a thicko claim using CAG stuff, that makes the banks think we're a bunch of amateurs. I mean, we are, but some of us seem to be so much better at being amateurs than others...

• 2 months later...

am back...

severe hiatus in my clobbering barclay plans due to considerable illness in the household, and (yay) getting married last month...

so, a quick procedural question - I sent my LBA back on 20th June, giving them 14 days before a started my court claim. Despite the gap, i can just go ahead now can't i? i mean, i don't have to let them know again that i'm carrying on?

am now off to catch up on this site, and see what's going on...

all the best, to all of you!

Hi Hazy,

Nice to see you back and Congratulations on your nuptuals (?) last month.

File N1 NOW at your local County Court - don't use MCOL and there's no need to start from scratch again. You could just say you were being generous in giving them time to cough up!

Your case may only get so far and then stayed but thta the way it is just now.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Good attitude - like it!:mad:

Slick