MacBoy Vs. Halifax and Hello To the Group!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update

Thursday 19th July 2007

Halifax send me a THIRD set of the current account statements to 6 years. I don't know what to say.

• Haha 1
  • 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Thursday 19th July 2007

Halifax send me a THIRD set of the current account statements to 6 years. I don't know what to say.

What is LEFT to say? "I don't beeelieeeve it!"" as Victor Meldrew would say. Hmmph..:mad:

deedee x

• Haha 1

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Indeed, deedee

I'm saying nowt and quietly preparing my court papers ;)

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• 2 weeks later...

Milestone Diary Entry 7

Monday 30th July 2007

Fed up with Halifax's obfuscation, confusion tactics and wilful refusal to accept its responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998, I have today filed a Pre-Action Disclosure at my local County Court. Using form N244, these proceedings provide me with an opportunity to bring HFX to a hearing in order to explain why they have not complied with their obligations.

The basic premise for those unfamiliar, is that I am allowed to bring this action because I am unable to start my 'main' litigation until the Defendant provides me with the disclosure of facts to enable me to do so. It allows me to claim incidental costs, my costs as a litigant-in-person and potentially, damages at the discretion of the court.

I do not believe that the current Test Case will prevent this hearing from going ahead. I further believe that the Halifax is entirely responsible for this case not being settled up to almost three months ago (yes they are that far OVER the 40 days now). If this goes in my favour I shall then proceed as far as I can until I hit a stay.

I'll keep you all posted on progress.

Write to your MP and

Go get 'em buddy biggrin.gif and whan did you get your 3rd snot?! eek.gif

The Snot Fairy came this morning ;)

Write to your MP and

Hehehe.. that's my 'Now I'm gonna get legal on yo' ass' avatar :D

Write to your MP and

Can't wait for the hearing - Halifax will be sitting there, thinking they don't have to go to court anymore for a while... then this little baby will hit their desks :D

Write to your MP and

Hehehe.. that's my 'Now I'm gonna get legal on yo' ass' avatar :D

I'm loving your new avatar.

It is also my greatest honour to become a GOLD account holder by placing this post on your thread. Thank you for my new avatar - its a beaut! :D

deedee xxx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hey Hey!

Many congratulations , Golden Girl :D:D:D:D You're looking good!

And you're most welcome re. the avatar - I love playing in Photoshop! :lol:

Write to your MP and

Thanks for the link Til :D - the whole thread is actually quite interesting - I'd ask anyone who reads this to go over , take a look and email your MP using the template letter I posted there (I edited the original from the OP) - and the links provided.

We need to express our displeasure at the way this cosy arrangement between the regulators and the banks has been sewn up :mad:

Mac

Write to your MP and

Lovely sunset taken a few moments ago from my front garden - just thought I'd share ;)

sunset.jpg

Life's not all about money - hope you all enjoy the view... :D

Write to your MP and

Lovely sunset taken a few moments ago from my front garden - just thought I'd share ;)

sunset.jpg

Life's not all about money - hope you all enjoy the view... :D

Niiiice! :D

You're quite right life is not all about money. Whilst working late today, I couldn't wait to get home. Even the thought of getting paid overtime did not make me want to prolong my stay.....

deedee x

My threads

Hehehehe! You wouldn't think it was St. Reatham would you? :D

Write to your MP and

Hehehehe! You wouldn't think it was St. Reatham would you? :D

Indeed! St. Reatham has it's charms as we all know (I mean the good ones of course). Hee hee :p

deedee x

My threads

Yes... there are some very nice parts - I live in the bit the estate agents like to call 'Streatham Village' :roll: Near the Common and The Rookery etc...nice peaceful and generally friendly area.

Write to your MP and

Thanks, DK, glad you liked... isn't nature great? ;)

Write to your MP and