Please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Insured my car with budget insurance on line - they requested evidence of my ncd so i sent a renewal notice from my last insurance company - which evidenced ncd. However they stated that this was not good enough and increased my insurance cost ,My monthly insurance dd went up from £11 to £ 29.50.

Finally managed to get a copy of ncd i rang the company however i was told that i would have to open up a new policy . I have already paid around £150 on the this policy. The new quote for the insurance was similar to this figure . I was fed up with this company anyway as they charged me an extra £20 due to a direct dept being late .

So i canceled my dd and took insurance out with another company - much cheaper i might add!

Phoned budget up after receiving a letter fro them and i informed them that i am canceling my insurance as i am not happy with the service . They have informed me that i will have to pay a cancellation fee and also a proportion of the outstanding amounts - around £165.

Do i have to pay what they say ? they treated me as a driver with no ncd when in fact i have 5yrs worth .....

Prem letter sent 26/2/2007:)

"bog Off" received 4/3/2007:mad:

LBA letter sent 9/3/2007:)

Money claim .com filed - 27/3/2007:)

Notice of issue received 29/3/2007

Have you took the complaint any further than the CSA's you have been speaking to?

If not I would write a complaint letter to Budget, explain the circumstnaces of the policy. I am a little shocked that they would not accept your new proof of NCD, and it might be better emphasising this point rather than the customer service you have received.

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.

Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.

Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list

Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

I am (mildly)intrigued as to why they didnt accept the renewal notice as proof of NCD. What reason did they give?

Cahoot - Rejection of offer sent 14/06/07

Barclaycard - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22/03/07