Can Someone Please Confirm

merlin13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Regarding the SAR letter does it get sent to the Pipers way address or the data protection address in northampton - been reading some other threads and it seems SAR letter have gone to the wrong address - any info would be great

hi merlin,

i sent mine to pipers way and that was fine, i recieved statements approx 3wks later..

remember to enclose a £10 cheque, i made mine out to nationwide building society, send letter recorded delivery so you can check the following day when and who took delivery of your letter,, then from the day after delivery count 40 straight days including weekends and bank holidays. if you dont recieve statements (which you will) you can file for non compliance...

if you have any further questions, please ask there will always be someone to help :cool:

good luck and keep us posted

• Haha 1

I believe the address it should be sent to is the Data Protection one, however, I sent mine to Pipers Way and received my statements within about 30 days. I actually forgot to send mine recorded delivery and still got a response, which i am somewhat suprised about!! It should find it's way to where it's got to go eventually.

• Haha 1

If you have found this post helpful, don't forget to tip my scales

:wink: