nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

tal B...ks!! We all know when we sent them and we know some get answered earlier than others !! Just got to check MCOL now as date was up today.....:|

oh what tripe, just had a txt from a mate who was a week behind me telling me dg have just made him a offer, if its being dealt with in order then im officially the worlds sexiest man

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MCOL status now shows DEFENCE .....guess just wait for court information now and date...and start looking at what I need for the court bundle ...although I think from other threads there is a court bundle section here in CAG and lists of what to get ready to prepare...and I notice Stax thread has loads of T and C's on there now to copy also ..oh joy....I only want my money back - :(

I know nima - wonder who will get their offer from DG first ??:p Do you get a little nervous tho - and wonder if you are the one they are gonna say - no more - to??:? Thanks for that Freaky - wait for papers as you say

i bet u will get the offer first lol

not even had anything bak from the courts yet 2 say my case has been defended, its been about 3 weeks now i think, or maybe 2

edit-1st june so two weeks

hope so cos i actually hurt my foot from stomping it this morning when the postman brought nothing but a leaflet from somerfields

hows my fav pinkdutchess 2nite? u can keep me company, i worked all last night and made the mistake of sleeping all day 2day so im wide awake

very true but im sure u will be a welcome distraction lol

and yes yes yes i have read all that lol

im saving all my money so thats why im in 2nite, im a good boy:)

just had my transfer of proceedings stuff thru the post, the part that says "and note that the allocation questionaire should be returned to the chichester county courty" has been crossed out.

and on the other page it says

IT IS ORDERED THAT-

1-the filing of an allocation questionaire be dispensed with in this case unless the district judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise

whats that all mean? is it good or bad?

This is all quite normal! Have a look at this thread New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!.

You will receive papers from your local court telling you what the judge requires. Keep send ing the nudges to dg along with your schedule of charges.

Also make sure the court has a copy of your schedle to attach to your claim!

Nima, its also a good idea, in about a weeks time to give the court a call to ask if they require you to pay the allocation fee, also gives you a chance to ask whats happening with your claim and get an idea of how long its taking the district judge / court to process things.

pete

See - told you that you would get paperwork first !! Not had my transfer proceedings notifications yet ...what date you got for court hearing nima? And are u now gonna nudge DG? Tis a waiting game indeed ...[big sigh!!]:lol:

not had a date for the hearing yet, just rang em and they said i dont have 2 pay an aq fee as one isnt eneded so i should get my date for the hearing in the next week;)

ive sent dg a nudge letter every 14 days just as a reminder that im here still and i mean business:D