Skylario v Natwest

skylario
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just phoned NatWest because about 2 months ago I phoned and told them that I had someone elses statements and they said they'd get back to me and no one ever did. So, just been told that they are very sorry and to dent them back to Customer Relations.

Also. I asked them about my money. I kind of knew that she wouldn't be able to tell me anything because it's in Cobbetts hands now. But I am a bit worried about what she said..

I told her that I had been told over the phone that I was going to get my money and she asked if I had had an offer letter - I haven't. Only verbal confirmation. She said that I'll probably get an offer letter then it's a few weeks after that when I'll get my money. I told her that I was banking on getting my money on Tuesday not a letter.

But then she said something about I'll be getting a letter in 2-3 weeks (along with everyone else who has a claim going on with Natwest), but she doesn't know what will be in the letter... I'm sorry but I dont think her manager would have said to her "there's a letter going out soon but I'm not telling you whats in it..." They know whats going on.

Grrr! Got a funny feeling I wont be getting my money and they're playing me for a silly bogger! Soooo glad I carried on with my court stuff!! ;)

If they do muck me around I'll have all my money back-don't care how long it takes!!

Don't worry too much Skylario, everyone's in exactly the same boat at the moment. If you haven't had an offer letter in writing from Nat West by now, it's doubtful you'll get one at the moment. However, courts up and down the country are dealing with claims as they see fit - not according to how Nat West/Cobbetts see fit.

You'll know more soon, particularly when you hear from the court. Fingers crossed for you ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys....

I'VE WON!!!

Cutting the story short:

I followed the step by step rules and sent all of the letters. Filed at court using the N1 form. Before I sent the AQ to the court I phoned Cobbetts and said I was giving it one last chance to settle before we went to court. She told me to email a figure I was happy to settle with. Natwest agreed to it. Never got anything in writing though but was promised a cheque within 2 weeks. It turned up today - 3 weeks later. Meanwhile, I still sent the AQ to court to cover my back in case I didn't get the money.

Sooo glad I phoned Cobbetts though because last week I received a letter from the court saying that my case is being stayed until Feb next year!!!

It was cut very fine but I have my money back!

Keep going with it everyone. It's more frustrating at the moment with the extra waiting but it'll be worth while in the end.

:p :p :p

Big yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy for the dancing puddie cat!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's fantastic news skylario - and well deserved too!

Best wishes, hedgey xxx

:D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi mtaylor80

I would say that it depends on who is on your paperwork from Cobbetts.

There should be a signature on there from someone - quote that name and the last 4 digits of their reference number and you should get someone..?

Good luck.