kezzleg

kezzleg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok here it goes, i will just type it in for you it will be quicker.

1st letter to send now

The Court Manager

Money Claim On Line

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katherines Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your name in here) -V- Barclays Bank Plc

Claim No: (again your claim number)

Date Issued: (i think you said you issued today on line)

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me

by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of

8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in

addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my

claim, namely £........ (your total claim in here)

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached

to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely

(well that didnt take too long)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rite ive typed an exact copy of your letter out what do i send with it a copy of the N1 form?

sorry to sound so stupid i got this totaly wrong thanks for all ya help every one just hope i can put it right?

you need.

The letter from the link. [sIGNED]

Your completed N1 form

Your updated SOC's

an envelope

A pound coin, [ for the recorded delivery]

and knowing the councils, another quid for the bloody car park LOL

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

what on earth are you talking about Kezzleg !!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

You should ignore completely the N1 form, this is nothing to do with MCOL, you are either MCOL or N1 you can not be both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your MCOL so ignore N1 throw away pretend it doesnt exist burn it what ever but forget it.

You just attach a schedule of your charges.

You are making me laugh!!!!!! I thought i was the blonde one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry we have all got confused at some point,,,,,,,,, this is obviously your point!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz (dont mean to laugh but you have cheered me up)..

:confused: :confused: OK what is going on here, Da£n who is correct who is wrong, Kezzleg has completed an MCOL not an N1 from what i understand anyway, No he has as he payed on line and says he has, Kezzleg is this correct did you fill in MCOL and Pay online. Lets start with that being confimed.

this is one of KeZZlegs earlier threads, so from that i gather he has done both if you read on

i filled mcol on line and payed for fees on line but couldnt add all i wanted to in the particulars of claim bit coz i cudnt fit it all on so i put in that bit that i would send N1 form seperately?

Caz, you are right they are for two uses, but from what I gather Kezz wants to use the N1 because it allows more room for the POC's that is all.

if this is incorrect kezz say so cos youre confusing the flek out of evryone here

What everybody seems to be missing here is that the claim as filed has no POC's. All it says is 'I'm sending an N1' and you're all assuming that MCOl have accepted Kezzleg's N1 that he first sent to his local court, then forwarded to MCOL. by the time this happened the claim would have already been issued to Barclays.

AS I said before at some time he is going to have to amend his claim to actually include some recognisable particulars.

I give up officially, very confused, brain dead, and going to bed.

Sorry Kezz you have completely lost me, i will re-read tomorrow when my brain has recovered..... Night night one and all.

Caz

What everybody seems to be missing here is that the claim as filed has no POC's. All it says is 'I'm sending an N1' and you're all assuming that MCOl have accepted Kezzleg's N1 that he first sent to his local court, then forwarded to MCOL. by the time this happened the claim would have already been issued to Barclays.

AS I said before at some time he is going to have to amend his claim to actually include some recognisable particulars.

Yeah Michael I agree with you..Im assuming SHE is using the N1 in a way to correct HER error and get the information to the court. not ideal but a possiblility, this is why i advised HER to speak to them, they are the ones who will advise the best route to take now.

I think SHE's confused HERSELF now, as well as all of us LOL

rite can i first say i am a she & not a him & yes i am blonde, i went on line & filled in a mcol and paid the court fees on line i didnt add the particulars of claim as there wasnt enough space on line to do this so i down loaded a N1 form so i could then send the form properly im gani tek dar£n advice and ring money claim tomorrow sorry for confusing every one thanks for all ya help anyway