How to Deal With a Stroppy Letter from The Bank's Solicitors

Mgizmogpc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It Goes Something Like This:

Actual Letter Sent to Martineau Johnson:D :D :D :

Without Prejudice Confidential and Privileged

Dear MJ

How nice that we are on so formal terms that you can sign yourself just so. Just one step removed from a computer generated letter, much like your client sends out for £30 plus a throw, though I daresay yours cost a little more, however, I digress.

Just to let you know, and of course, your client, that I have launched Legal Proceedings in respect of post March 2006 Charges, which you should soon be in receipt of via Lloyds Banbury Branch ( Client Ref 30-90-42 ).

It is also my intention to launch a Pre 2000 claim for charges about mid week ( actually Thursday ).

This missive is not intended to be an opportunity to advertise the fact in order to illicit a response, merely to indicate that I regard it as a legitimate form of communication, a fact of which you seem to be in ignorance of given our previous waltzes around the financial dance floor, so to speak.

I know you have our intentions in written form since I deposited them with ***************** on the 3rd May 2006 ( Keighley Branch 30-94-62). The very fact that you became involved at this early stage means that they have reached the right quarters.

We can F**k about with the rigmarole of entering an Acknowledgement, filing a Defence, Allocation Questionnaire etc. We both know that I will go all the way, ultimately. So shall we be adult and negotiate now? I've seen the standard responses, filibustering and general hoo hah that you are capable of first time around, so cut to the chase and pay up. Keighley isn't a one horse town and your client is not the only "Pony Show". So save yourself all the Account Closure rubbish, withdrawal of Overdraft Yadada Yadada Yadada rubbish at £70+ an hour and do the Biz. I believe you were contracted to act in your client's best interest, please do so instead of attempting to play the "Offside Rule".

I look forward to our further negotiations in respect of the next stage of my claim. Unless of course you would like to go to a Court of Law and really earn the money you are being paid for handling calls of this nature. My only surprise in this matter is that Lloyds did not field this out to a Third World Legal Firm as they have done with all other Customer Related Queries.

All the best

XXXXXX Not much point in the XXXX's when you read the attached good luck message ( Hey Ho! )

I've been through the mill once with these buggers, so it's getting a little tiresome, this is a second approach, you would think that they would learn wouldn't you?

Point of the exercise is that they can be intimidating legally and cite all kinds of rubbish or denials. You can be rude and offensive back. Be blunt, you are not legal seagulls, so lay it on the line and be determined. I bet this one doesn't make it to the threads, but I tell you what, it is working.... :D :D :D

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

No really, I'm serious.....

If you don't believe me try it:D

all ideas and information exchanged willingly, bounce the ideas around,it helps everyone at the end of the day, good luck to you all and God Bless...LoL Graham & Yvonne

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks