UtterlyScrewed vs Lloyds TSB

UtterlyScrewed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a letter by first class recorded delivery to the TSB on 21/02/07 with a list of charges as advised on Martins Money website. I didn't have to wait for statements fortunately as I have internet Banking set up.

I recieved a standard letter Two Weeks later that I'm sure most other people on here have seen a copy of, that basically told me to not bother.

I then sent my Second letter to them by first class recorded delivery on 13/03/07 telling the Bank that I would be taking court action if they do not reimburse my charges.

The total ammount I am looking for is £471.82 including interest.

While I am waiting to hear from them I am sending letters to Capital One, Barclaycard and Black Horse and explaining to all of my relatives why they have to do the same.

Cheers.

UtterlyScrewed.

Welcome Uttsc, you will probably find that for that amount you will be paid on your second letter, but don,t hold your breath !

Good luck

Leach

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

click my scales if you think i am helpful ! yes LHS down there !!

Once more into the breach dear friends,once more

or close the wall up with our banks dead ,

The games afoot,follow your spirit and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry' England and St George

Henry V battle of Agincourt 1415

Welcome Uttsc, you will probably find that for that amount you will be paid on your second letter, but don,t hold your breath !

Good luck

Leach

Really?

I thought the TSB dragged the whole process out for as long as possible.

I think I might actually hold my breath.

Cheers Leach.

UtterlyScrewed

• 3 months later...

I have been offline for a while, so I couldn't say this sooner.

We recieved a letter from Lloyds TSB saying they had done nothing wrong, etc. This brought us to the point of applying for court claim proceedings to begin. I didn't have the funds available so I thought I would have to wait a while before proceeding.

To my surprise, I then recieved another letter from Lloyds TSB saying they would pay me £440 even though they still had done nothing wrong and I had not contacted them any further. Although I could have got slightly more from them had I held out, I was in dire straits and needed the money so I accepted the £440.

They charged me £30 again this month though, so I will have to start all over again!

Also, we got the ball rolling with my Uncles claim with them roughly the same time as my own. I was successful a couple of months ago and we were worried that he woule be one of the first to lose out, but he has just recieved £2,600 from them. And they have asked him under no circumstances to show the letter to anybody else.

Does anybody want to read it?

:D

We are both still going to complain to the Ombudsman.