Claiming back charges?

eonone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Am I right in thinking when I recieve my information from my DPA letter that I work out the charges that have gone over the £12 mark or is it ALL charges,eg every instance of £35 as opposed to £23?

Thanks for that, so basically I recieve my statements and literally add up EVERY charge on imposed on it then use that figure as my claim amount firstly, then add the 8% on only at the court stage?

I dont understand why its not anything OVER £12?

Because you are confusing a small part oif the statement by the OFT, and understanding it out of context.

Trust in the replies so far, every charge, every penny. You'll be fine :)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Please stop directing people to templates on another site when we have them here.

Perhaps YOU should read the FAQ section...?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Follow this link - it has bank letter templates to send to your bank in claiming unnecessary bank charges back.

http://www.which.net/campaigns/personalfinance/bankingcharges/whatyoucando.html

Hope it Helps :-)

Michael

Mic,

I have had a look at the letters on the WHICH site and have to say that they are not as strong and FIRM as the one here on the FAQ. I preffer the ones with ACTION GROUP. Have you seen the TEMPLATES letter here YET mic?? If you had you will notice the difference. I also feel there is more support here than the WHICH site.

More POWER TO THE POEPLE and LONG LIVE BAG!!!

:o :o :lol: :D :D

More Power to the PEOPEL!! LONG LIVE the CAG!!!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks