Dazzel Vs Lloyds **WON IN BRUM!**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Pondy

Once again, thanks for the information.

The paragraph you are worried about is an attempt to get Lloyds to produce the documentation on time, or risk getting their defence struck out. This cuts down the delay tactics used. but, it also requires you to get your info in on time.

They are very naughty

As long as you do that you have nothing to worry about

Thank goodness for that

I copied the section G wording on a separate piece of paper which i attached to the form. Then i just put a note in section G :-

"Please refer to the attached Note & attached proposed "draft order for directions" for consideration".

Make sure your claim number is on the attached sheet if you do this.

I have followed your advice, and done as you have suggested.

I have copies of the section G wording and also the Draft order i sent with my AQ. if you want i can post them up for you to copy.

I think I should be Ok, if I have done as you suggested.

Again Pondy, I cannot thankyou enough

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pondy

I was thinking, as this is now at the court process, my claim is for £265:00 plus court costs = £295:00, I have not charged the bank any interest, although I was thinking may be I should now as they have stalled for so long, any idea how and if I'm allowed to do this?

Thanks ;)

Only by amending your claim for £35 fee (unreclaimable) + inevitable delay to your claim. On £265 I wouldn't have thought it was worth the hassle. Up to you, though.

Michael, thank you, I'll take your advice, and stick with my original claim.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have now received my court date: Friday 29th June 2007, (Next Friday)

I am slightly nervous to say the least.

Oh, btw, I have had difficulty trying to post over the last few day's, I can access the site, and the forums, but when I click on to add a comment within my thread, the thread does not open, I get a message about internet explorer has to close, is it a common problem on the site?

Thanks in advance

Need details please -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/100350-birmingham-hearings-29th-june.html#post940240

PM me again with details as per that post.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

3 days prior to attending court, Lloyds agreed to transfer the full amount of my claim into my account.

For those that may have reservations about proceeding, go for it.

May I just say a personal thank you to those who volunteered their time to assist me, your support, guidance, and assist has been very much appreciated.

Congratulations!!!!!:-D

It seems lloyds didn't fancy it then, even in Brum with judge Cooke. Says something, I reckon.;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Dazzle,

Congratulations! :D

Well done! Really pleased for you!

Make sure the money is in your account before you inform the courts the claim is settled, although i guess you only have 3 days before your due in court anyway.

Then a little donation to CAG?

Pondy :)

LloydsTSB - Current Account claim £5,554 settled unconditionally 25.4.2007 :D

If the Pondfish has helped click his scales! ;-)

Please donate to this site if you can! :-)

Then a little donation to CAG?

Pondy :)

Of course Pondy, my claim is only for £293.00, and with limited funds that I have, I'm sure every penny will help.

Without the members and this site, I would have never have achieved my goal.