HBOS refusing to pay back 3rd payment.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HBOS has charged in total over £2800 over the last 6 years and I've split that into 4 seperate refunds and done them seperately to avoid confusion. HBOS has sent me 2 cheques for the first £1400. I'm currently on my 3rd court case against HBOS but the bank has sent me a letter which has been worded differently to that of any other letters they've sent me.

It reads:

"I note that you have previously had two payments in respect of your complaint regarding bank charges on your account therefore I am unable to agree to your request for a further refund."

The return date is next Friday (23/03/07) and the hearing date is 30/03/07. Is this just another scare tactic from them?

I guess I should contact them to acknowledge this letter but what should I say in my letter to them?

Any help would be appreciated.

not sure why you split the total in to four?? Was it from four different accounts? Or all the same one?

Halifax

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 30/1/2007

Prelim letter sent asking for total of 1571.52 - 15/3/2007

LBA sent 30/3/2007

court papers filed

Offer letter received - £1495.13

You can only claim up to £750 at a time through a Scottish Sheriff Court. I split the £2800 into 4 seperate cliams so that each claim was less than £750.

ah I see ;)

Halifax

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 30/1/2007

Prelim letter sent asking for total of 1571.52 - 15/3/2007

LBA sent 30/3/2007

court papers filed

Offer letter received - £1495.13