HSBC Direct

tinhat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tinhat I think were about the same time scales, I posted schedule of charges yesterday too. I will keep an eye on your thread see how things are getting along, will also keep you posted of any developments with me. Hoping i have a bit of a leaverage tool, as FD sent statements to my old address and courier left them with a neighbour who 'kindly' opened them!!! so ive also registered an official complaint with them about it so fingers crossed they will want to get rid of me quickly!!

GE MONEY- Settled 5/06/07

Capital One - Won 15/06/07

**Treat everyone as you would expect to be treated yourself**

I sent my prelim on 31st March and on 5/4 I got a standard reply saying they wil write again in 10 days. I'm sure you will get this soon.

Roughly how much are you claiming? My claim is for over £3.5K!! If the interest has to go on it will be near £4.5K. I am wondering if they have a different process for different claims? :confused:

If at first you don't succeed, dig your heels in!!!!!!!!!!:D

First Direct - SAR 27/2/07 ; Statements received 30/3/07; Prelim sent 31/3/07

Barclaycard - SAR 27/2/07; Statements to '04 received

Hit List - Halifax; Lloyds TSB; M&S Credit Card

Well got my letter today from the bank saying how sorry they were about my concerns and enclosing a leaflet which provides details of banks complaints procedure. They have advised that a response within the next ten working days will follow. Sounds familiar to anyone?

Kitty63, did you send recorded delivery as I sent my letter with spreadsheet of charges on Thursday before Good Friday by recorded delivery and I must admit I was surprised to see a response so quick. I will give them the 10 days from the date of their letter date and see what happens?

Hi tinhat

yes i have also recieved that sorry for your complaint please give us 10 days to look in to it, my 14 days are up on 20/4

What do you do then when the 10 days are up? My letter is dated 11th April so I am assuming that I count 10 days from that or is it when I received it on Thursday 12th April. They also metion within the next 10 working days so I don't count Sat and Sun.

I'm just going to stick to my timetable and send the LBA at the end of my 14 days, I think they have had my money long enough!!

I got the same letter from them, I just ignored it and sent my LBA yesterday (recorded), If the 14 days you gave them (from your prelim) are up

I would just send you LBA

Guess what! HSBC have rung me tonight and made me the full offer. I haven't accepted I will now wait for the declaration in writing confirming this which they have promised to send me, said they would put the funds into my account. Sounded very keen to settle! :)

Well done very pleased for you, :D hope you get it in writing soon. Im hoping something will come in the post for me too although wont hold my breath as my claim is nearly £4000

Thanks. My claim was for £1500. When they rang they did say they have been extremely busy. I was overdrawn anyway so maybe why the quick response? And also not as much as yours?

Well done very pleased for you, :D hope you get it in writing soon. Im hoping something will come in the post for me too although wont hold my breath as my claim is nearly £4000

GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep me posted how you get on. :)

Very pleased for you, money should be with u soon!! spend it wisely:D

I got a letter yesterday saying charges fair and legal etc. but I've already sent my LBA off about 11 days left for them to reply so will see what happens!!

Happy with declaration but how do I go about claiming for the charges which are to be applied to the account in May? I don't want to deface the declaration they have sent me.