Halifax Bank Charges ... 2nd Claim ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, This is my first post on this forum! Excuse me if this question has been asked previously.

Last year (In May) my wife and I made a claim against the halifax of £2800, We managed to get £1300 back off them at that time. If we knew then what we know now, we would of held out for the rest!

However since last May we have attracted a further £1200 of charges, Not clever I know, but my wife is disabled and unable to work and our Son is at University (these facts of course do not interest the Halifax). Our question is simple ... Are we entitled to go back and claim this £1200 of unfair charges? I have written to our local (Crewe) branch manager, asking this question and would you beleive, 3 weeks later i receive a standard computerised letter from Newcastle on Tyne! advising that we can only claim once! ... Is this correct? I hope that there is someone out there who can help.

Regards Andy

You can claim again, however they may close your account this time so I advise you set up a parachute account.

Start a thread in the Halifax forum and post any questions you have there i have posted a link for you.

halifax new thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/58685-do-you-need-parachute.html