RBS max claim amount,**won**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe it doesn't matter where THEIR address is only where YOUR address is.

The contact addresses are in the contacts thread at the top of the RBS forum. I believe the address to file against is the registered address.

All of this should be explained in the guidance notes forum. Have a read through. If I recall there is plenty of information about scottish claims there and in the FAQ forum.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Are you following me :D

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Any way you should stick to this site, its far better then MSE in my opinion and the advice and help here is much better.

Have to say I agree. No help around if things go wrong.

There is (IMO) a few issues and incorrect statements in their advice on how to make a claim.

In the top posts in RBS forums is a Contact List, there are a number of RBS addresses to pick from there.

• Haha 1

i would like to take this oppuirtunity to thank TAff aka hydra for all your serioulsy useful gen

Hmm...it has backfired! Think I'm taking this out of my sign now :D

Serious congrats though I'm a little confused.....you say you forgot to add account charges @ 800 does that mean that you are looking to reclaim nearly £5300 and are going to accept £3500?

Whilst this isn't my money and the final decision is up to you, I would strongly advise you to have a long thing about accepting this as you are entitled to your full money back, what's the point in missing out on £1800? Ok you are at MCOL stage which means you would have to file a claim so I guess that that is a decision you have to make but even without these account charges you are giving up a grand!

And in addition to this, if you were to file your claim for £4500, as they have not settled in full, you would be entitled to add 8% interest to your claim which I would imagine inflates your payout by quite a bit?

in that case well done :D