TouristboyVSLloyds

touristboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Completing the AQ - Just a few questions..

1 - I am going to send Lloyds a copy - presume it goes to the address on the copy of the defence filed by them?

2 - Will internet copies of statements be sufficient if I do need to produce them (all I have)

3 - Struggling for things to produce on sections c and d of draft order, any suggestions? If I cannot produce anything am I better off leaving them out or excluding the draft order completely?

• c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise;

• d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon.

Hi

Address will be on the defence, if it is SC&M it is:

Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell

Department SO

PO Box 499

Lower Ground Floor

1-5 Queens Road Quadrant

Brighton

East Sussex

BN1 3XJ

Internet copies are fine.

Does this help with question 3:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Have sent my AQ today - received an order from the court today from the Judge to file a schedule of charges which I assume is normal. Do I send it to the named judge or court manager as per previous correspondence? May not really matter I suppose!

• 3 weeks later...

Have triple checked everything and my evidence is being sent tomorrow.

Is substantial though have not managed to recover the letters I received from lloyds, hope that does not have a bearing.

In anyones opinion on receipt of this evidence do the solicitors usually scrutinise it or do they see a wad of paper and think, easier just to pay up?

also if anyone has a link for TSB account terms and conditions that would be helpful, if not then the Lloyds TSB ones will do nicely

Good news!

received settlement letter today offering full amount :smile:

Am I correct in thinking I now need to -

send letter back accepting

send letter to court withdrawing claim once money is in my account (is there a template for this letter, any tips?)

anything else?

finally......smile and thank everyone on this site for there help!

Not really, just keep my account in limits and send them a copy of the letter I send to court to them, which is fine!

Will reply to them tomorrow, get that money in the account asap.

Take it I send the whole two page letter back signed and keep a photocopy for me?

They usually send 2 copies maybe they are having to cut back!

:D ha ha, perhaps times are tight!

Basically just tell the court that Lloyds have settled or do I need to include more legal terminology to have the case closed? Also have forgot my moneyclaim login, do I need to log in and change the status of the claim or anything like that?

Still paranoid as you can tell!

Thanks!

Such a relief, sent the letter back to them first class thursday so they should have had it friday/tomorrow so will keep checking that online bankng for the funds going in.

Could not have done it without everyones help so thanks again and will keep you all posted :-)