Help!Court claim filed but made a mistake...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Alan

I called contact below at Halifax,(found on the site thanks to "Dave"- she has said it is with their customer relations-they told me 2 days ago it was with legal - anyway I explained to Rachel the claim is correct value wise but I'd omitted the statement referring to the interest. She said they went by the value & it was this they based their decision on. I'm hoping she's being honest-she is a lawyer-& was also very pleasant. I have to admit all the people I have spoken to at the Halifax have been pleasant, helpful & polite. So whilst I can fault them on their bank charges, the Halifax staff I have dealt with are doing a good job as far as customer service.

I'm sure there's even a few of um rooting for us! :):D

Rachel Hinchliffe (probably Ms)

Litigation Lawyer

Halifax PLC

Trinity Rd

Halifax

Legal Services - Retail Division

01422 391096

Fax: 01422 333453

Email: [email protected]

This is probably a really good contact to use if you want to get yourself noticed.

:( O 'eck!

I contacted the court who said I could pay £35 to amend but not sure how this will affect the timescales & also after paying out £120 another £35 :evil: at mo is bit of a struggle. Hence call to Halifax lawyer who told me they would look at the full value of the claim & that it had been passed to Customer Relations.

I received a letter last night from the court, stating they were defending which seems to follow their usual process! :rolleyes:

I really don't know the procedure in Scotland hon. In England and Wales I would issue proceedings identifying Halifax plc as the Defendant. I might mark it "For The Attention Of..." branch manager or Customer Relations or whatever.

Really thats good because there is someone I definately want to send my summons to if they dont comply with my dpa request LOl :D

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks