Help! - Barclays are ignoring me!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't heard from my bank in about 3/4 weeks - in my last letter to them i rejected their 'goodwill' offer and told them i still want the full amount back. It looks as if i may have to go to court and i told them as much in my last last letter.

I am unsure as to my next move - do i start the court proceedings myself? (And How?),

or do i wait further?

i seem to have hit a dead-end, if someone could point me in the direction of my next step i would be grateful

regards

Hi Hellsbelter

It sounds like you need to go to HMCS moneyclaim online and fill in the application form, remember the banks want you to be scared and back down so dont be! If your claim is all above board they will pay out before court proceedings occur.

Good Luck. Jon

hi hells,

you can either claim via www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or you can go to your local court and pick up a N1 claim pack.

Help for completing both of these is available in the templates library.

You are now on stage 6 of the step by step guide Example Step-By-Step Instructions

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)