Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And what the lady wants, the lady gets, eventually............... Lol xxx

WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo............... more of that talk pleeeeeeeaaaaazzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hedgey - how awful for your daughter - I just hate gratuitous violence, even more than I hate gratuitous vandalism:mad:

I hope that Manchesters finest have dealt with it properly? Have they caught anyone yet?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........... ta jonny.......... gotta say, Manchester's finest have been total diamonds so far. I know the police don't half get come in for some stick, but I have to say that I think they do a fab job under awful circumstances (especially with the amount of paperwork, bureaucracy and red tape they have to deal with!!!!) They've caught the nasty little witches who did it (one's only 16) and they're charging them under section 18 (but not just common assault............. 8 stitches under her left eye so they're going for a decent charge apparently!!! They've got no defence either............ CCTV shows what a pair of nasty sods they both are!!!)

Where is everyone tonight??????????? Hello???? Anybody there????????? Come back!!!!!!!! I'm lonely and bored and fed up and depressed and I'm going through my mid life crisis!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!! xxx :-D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

What have I missed? Has Fendy got her dosh from Gnat Wets yet? Has the Parky been unmasked?

Has Seahorse really got nothing better to do at 4 in the morning?

(Not really. Stopped work because of bad weather, so surfing t'internet whilst riding the waves. See? It's not just wimmin who can multi task you know.)

I think cheque will come on Friday, no way can Nastywest cope with Fendy and Mr. Brennan on the same day. I think it will be a tad easier to pay off Fendy, than Mr Brennan. Hope it happens anyway, I have been called Mamashango in the past by my dear ones, (I think she is a witch doctor).

Lol, morning you two. Enaid, my dear virtual friend, and Mr. Seahorse, who is all at sea.............. Nothing today still. Only had defence from Cobblers so far, but still nothing from the court at all. Just wondering how long I should give it before chasing up court. Think I will give it till Friday then call the and ask when I can expect AQ and defence from them.............. ah well, Im not too bothered cos like I said this claim is accumulating at £3.35 per day on interest alone, so Im well happy to let it drag out. It would be nice if I could have it in time for holiday, but not too fussed. Life is good anyway, so a holiday would just be a huge bonus, but on balance, I cant complain abot any aspect of my life so Im putting up and shutting up on the patience front........ Seahorse, hope youre doing ok, and not dwelling on recent events. I know it must be v. hard not to, but Im one of those peeps who believes firmly THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, and Im sure Darwen is better off, I know it wont feel like that, I soooooooooo know, but think about it like this, you gave Darwen good nice brilliant loved life, sooooo basically your role in this dept. was fulfilled to the letter...... what more could you ask of yourself............. and Enaid, a little shining star. Never moans, never complains at your lot in life...................... True human spirits at their best I feel. I really do............ Keep us posted Seahorsey whilst bobbing along on the shimmery shiny sea, or is it blithery briney, shimmery shiny sea,,,,,,,,, Oh heck bedknobs and broomsticks coming into head. Shut thought thought down.

Right Im off to take kiddies shopping into Bradford. Not the best place on earth, but kids like it for clothes shopping. Daughter needs new jeans, and son needs new football boots on account of hes gone up 2 whole shoe sizes in a month. Cant believe it. Right, off to see if the Nasty West Cashpoint will let me have my spondoolies or see if it eats my card cos Im taking them to court. Lol. NVM, have my nice new shiny Woolwich one to fall back on. Lol. Fendy xxxxxxxxxx Take Care peeps, See ya later this evening.........

Fendy xxxx

OMG ,I have a double. Their is a PARKY lurking around on the Abbey forum, and in the beer garden. See post 169 ,new game pop groups. Pistols at dawn i think rolleyes.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Parky, you have a doppelganger............ !!! Ooooooo nooooooooo two parkys............ one is enough to cope with, lol. Were gonna have use your sunday name at all times now Mr. Parkvale I think............ to save confusion................... Parkvale sounds so much more posh anyways.......... so Parkvale, we shall refer to in future, to save confusion. Lol... Fendy x

DOPPELGANGER, DOPPELGANGER, HA HA HA AHAHAHAHAH TWO PARKYS HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! FENDY XX

Hi Fendy,

I have spent ALL afternoon reading your thread cos i was looking for inspiration and i no now that i must carry on!!!!

Your probably thinking what the heck?????????

You have been watching my thread (bathgate v natwest) cos my case has been fast tracked. Well today was d day for myself and cobbetts and guess what? Today we all had to serve each other with disclosure of documents. I filed my with the Court yesterday and special delivered it to Cobbetts and they received it this morning. I however have received absolutely nothing from Cobbetts no disclosure and certainly no cheque and when i phoned teh court and asked if they had received anything the nice lady sounded very embarrassed but said no they hadn't. OH WHAT A SURPRISE!

I'm really peeved to be honest that i slogged my guts out preparing my bundle (you need 3 copies of every piece of paper and more besides) i bent over backwards to hold my corner and as always cobbetts don't do what they are suppose to do and no doubt will get away with it. I really feel that the courts are too soft on these people.

I've already printed off my letter which i'll post tomorrow ticking Cobbetts off and giving them 7 days to get their arses into gear or i'll be informing the Courts that they aren't playing ball but apparently the Court probably won't do anything about this until we both have to file witness statements which isn't until 23rd May 2007. Yet another deadline which i stick to but which Cobbetts won't. What is the point in Court Orders? If you ask me Cobbetts are blatently taking the michael out of the English Courts system!

Anyway enough of my moans and groans i just wanted to keep you in the loop!!!!!!

Speak soon.

von x

Fendy is well in the loop. Positively loopy.i'd say. ;)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Ello strangers:D

I've been away with the kids for a couple of days soaking up this lovely sunshine n Gawdddd ain't you all been busy gabbing:)

Still no change with me....no money in the old cashpoint yet - No worries I would have only blown it on Easter eggs!I hope your all feeling fine n it's glad to be back to normality (whatever that is)xxxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Ahh, Mrs Flumpy and the mini flumpys have had a lovely flumpy easter. Nice to have

you back. ;)

Thanks parky:D Mrs flumpy's all flumped out!!

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

A flumped out flumpy.The mind boggles :D

Tis nice to see you back CAZ.

And Von, what can I say......... they flout the rules, they seem to have some sort of law unto themselves (Cobblers that is), but please please stay strong and focused.................. I have been reading your thread and you havent had an easy ride of all this. The thing that gets me is also this.............. not only are we treading lightly around the court systems and rules, but it seems we have to also do it around the judges in these matters, because if we start complaining that Cobblers all get extra time etc. etc. etc. no fair, then it seems that the courts/judges will only frown upon us rushing to judgements etc. but clearly time after time Cobblers are getting away with extended deadlines and more........... Its hard enough dealing with the legal side of all this, without feeling like were also having to pussy foot around judges in these matters, for fear of things going against us if we kick up too much of a fuss......... Its mad......... I know exactly how you feel and where you are coming from, but my ultimate thought in all this is,,,,,,, WE KNOW WERE GONNA WIN, ITS JUST A CASE OF PLAYING THE GAME, SOMETIMES THE EXTENDED VERSION, NOT ONLY WITH THE BANK, & COBBETTS BUT THE COURT JUDGES AS WELL. ITS A CASE OF TRYING TO KEEP THE JUDGE HAPPY IN THE CASE I THINK. WE KINDS OF HAVE TO TREAD CAREFULLY TO KEEP THEM ON SIDE, (WELL THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT ANYWAY)....ITS A LOT TO TAKE ON BOARD. But whatever you do, plod on, and do the waiting and the letters, and every last detail required to win this......... dont give up and dont cave in............ you have worked sooooooooooo hard. Absolutely nothing will stop me in this vein, and in the meantime, Im even trying to have a bit of a laugh wherever I can get one, from this whole long drawn out process........... I tell you what, I was even thinking of when my case is transferred to my local court of making this Lincoln. Even though Im an hour and 30's drive away from there, but my sister in law lives in Lincoln, and I was thinking about the judge who recently ruled there on ABUSE OF PROCESS. I was thinking I could go and stay with her for a week or so before case was due if I had to, just in order to get a favourable judge who has already realised the numpty ridiculous abusive tactics Cobblers employ. Just a thought, but not sure if its the right one yet........... But VON, keep at it. You will win, you absolutely will, its just a case of when.................. Be strong............... All the very very very very very best. Sincerely.

Parkvale and flumps are talking numpty again,, or should that be flumpty. Lol Lol Lol. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Numpty flumpty:)

Hi Fendy,

Thanks for your reply. Its times like this when we need our spirits lifting. I know i'll get there in the end and the banks prey on people giving up the fight.......so i won't and every day that goes past just means more money. Out of spite i think i might just have to start another claim!!!!

Von x

Me too after this. Im already on with Abbey for over 5K, but just this month I have 1 charge of £35 quid for one bounced direct debit, so Im gonna be making it a condition of final settlement that they pay me this little charge back too. Llllllllllllooooooooooollllllll. I love to make demands.

Lol. Lol. KEEP UP THE FIGHT VON. YOU WILL GET THERE IN THE END, I COPE WITH IT ALL BY JUST TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT THE ACTUAL FIGHT, AND TRY AND ENJOY THE PROCESS AND HAVE A BIT OF FUN. IT HELPS TAKE YOUR MIND OF YOUR ANGER OVER THE WHOLE THING. Lol. Fendy xx

Post 1001. Ah that reminds. i'm off to clean the carpet.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks