accident repaired car sold by company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok guys just to let you all know about what has happened,

Explained everything to the trading standards, they went down to the garage but did not prosecute the garage etc …. Then after they sent him a letter before action on my behalf saying that:

They (trading standards) think I have rejected the deal properly. And I will be going to the court if they don’t refund me or offer me a replacement car within 7 days etc …

At this stage garage agreed to offer me a replacement car, I went down with my mechanic and picked another one …

I belive when it comes to Banks,Insurance and Phone Company's we should challenge them hard even for a penny!! yes, even a penny !! they dont deserve much ! Legal Robbers !!!

I hope this one works out better for you.

IMO, you SHOULD feel that you can go to a dealer and expect a car to have any potential MOT failures put right BEFORE you drive it away. Irrespective of its age. But it's my experience that far to many dealers (and I include well known main dealers in this category) take on second hand cars, touch them up cosmetically to enhance their appeal, and knock them out without any regard for the customer. It should be MANDATORY that any car is MOT'd prior to leaving a showroom. At least then, you'd have a bit of confidence that they have done a bit more than hoover the carpets and buffed the paintwork a bit.

• 5 months later...

just to let you know guys,

traiding standards wrote a letter to the company explaining them what had happened and also giving their opinion on the matter! saying that they believe i have taken every step accordingly(like havent used da car etc., and since im still happy to get replacement car they think this is fair and should be done this way otherways i will be taking this case to the court after 7 days ...

finally they agreed to this

so I picked a diffrent car

thanks for your advice

I belive when it comes to Banks,Insurance and Phone Company's we should challenge them hard even for a penny!! yes, even a penny !! they dont deserve much ! Legal Robbers !!!