Brown vs MBNA Bring it on!

animaleyes76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for all the above comments. Just though i would share this with you even though you all know MBNA are in the brown stuff

Got a letter fmro them today saying that my SAR that they had issued 4th June (funny as!) had been returned to them. They sent this info in April i think lol and have already fullypaid the claim.. They have no idea what's going on hey ;)

Awww I know, we are keeping them really busy. When I rang them yesterday they said they had such a large number of claims that they are about four weeks behind and could I wait that long for another offer. I am well past due for MCOL but I have already had three offers and am only about £450 short so I am holding out, if the next offer isnt the full amount then I'll be filing with court.

Animaleyes

Yep, the admin is definitely still in meltdown. My own example was they sent the full settlement letter again dated 2 weeks after the original letter. I was hoping they would also stick twice the money in my account but they havn't quite reached that level of incompetance yet.

Pennypenny

From my own experience, just hang in there a little longer and they will come up with the full goodies ....