ME vs NATWEST + COBBETTS! A Claim going down the pan!!!

leviathan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also, within the charges that you list, would you include interest that the bank has charged you over the period that they've been charging you? Do you include the interest of your personal account bank statement, which is a withdrawl from your account?

• 1 month later...

leviathan,

I think that they are inundated with claims. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Royal Courts of Justice!!!

Ok, so since the administration of London's Country courts had lost/not recieved my document, i went along personally to make sure them. After asking for an update on what's been going on, they chap informed me that the case file has jus been receieved from the judge and it's been transfered to the Mercantile court, he didn't know the reason, but the Judge who sits in the Mercantile court is working in the Royal Courts of Justice and that all information should go to the Royal Courts rather than any other!!!

Does anyone know the reason for why the claim is going to the RCJ??? Is this a test case?

I would think the reason is that the courts will be grouping a number of cases together and trying to get the banks to defend and lose a case. Which in tis higher court will set a precedent. DO NOT WORRY. You are definately on the home straight now. The banks will settle. They have and never will defend in court, because they would have to disclose their true costs. Lots on hear to look at. Good luck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

It's getting a little ridiculas, this has been going on since December! I mean i thought the whole process would have been a lot quicker than this, now this has been trasfered again for the 3rd time... which is delaying trial and verdict

My AQ was received at the court 8 weeks ago. I keep phoning, they keep telling the me judge is looking at it. So if its any consolation there are alot of people waiting. You are definately on the home stretch. Once Cobbetts get notification of the case being moved into a mercantile court they will fold.

• 3 weeks later...

Note the administrative errors that take place when transfering the case file from one court to another, it is quite pathetic how the courts are unable to call one another and communicate, the process isn't water tight and the people who work in these institutions in London don't appear to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. :mad:

Eventually i hope they'll get they;re act together... we can only, but pray... or right a letter to the court manager

• 2 weeks later...

OK,so the matter is slowly approaching a meeting date, but then i see they;ve sent me a cheque with the whole amount that they owe me, in terms of charges and no actual money covering court charges and 8% interest... so what to do... accept the money and be happy or hang on until they send me the court info? for the date and then insist on pressing forward for the right to get the whole sum back???

:confused: