Hedgey v NatWest **WON**

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next door's doggie killed my kitten a few years back. Next door neighbour was in tears when she came to tell us, but I think most cat owners are well aware that you can't stop them from roaming and getting themselves all dead sometimes. Cars are their biggest danger anyhow. So even if the worst happens, I think your neighbour will be understanding Enaid.

Hey! My first post in Hedgey's thread!!! :D

You will make her day:)

Lol ................ nice to have you aboard again Seahorsey this evening. Well Ive started a meet up thread, we will just have to see if I get into trouble.......... hope not cos its for all our goods to get together to talk shop about this serious claiming business, but II will have to see if I get Cagbotted or even just deleted. Lol xxxx You know me, SOMEBODY SAYS I CANT, and I just gotta.............!!! Im such a child.............xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhh........... I love you lot, I really do. You's all make me days (and nights)!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p:D;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Big yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy for naughty Fendy............shakin' her little pink ass all over CAG!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Ooooooh, it's going great thanks!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!! xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hmmm......... let me think!!! :-?

IMO......... you need to read the FAQ's honey - and if you haven't done so already, please start your own thread in the nat west forum instead of hijacking mine you rampant rabbit!!!! This is a very serious thread you know - I don't allow any larking around on here!!!!!! ;)

PMSL even more............. off to change kex!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Doesn't get any better than this place!!!!

............. and if you wasn't mad before you joined............. PMSL!!!!!!!!! xxxxx :p:D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

excuse me could somone point me in the direction of the CAG, I seem to have logged on to a carry on film set, I`ve tried a thread by someone called fendyweather but that did`nt help either its longer than War and Peace..........he, he......keep it going girls!!

Nice one bob............... totally PMSL at that one!!! :D

Tis gettin' a bit like a carry on film!!!!!!!! ;)

Keep laughin' with us!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :p :p :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.......... Fendy's got soggy kex!!!!!!!! She's not shaking her bunny ass on the forum now............ she's squelching!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx:D :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

......... and don't sit on the bloody cushions!!!! MIL cleaned them this morning!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***