have i left it too long

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i haven't posted for a while have moved house relocated to a complete new area and am bit woried that i have left my claim too long to now go to court ?

My last communication with my bank was the final letter requesting payment on 4th sept 2006.

Have i jeopardised my case at all by delaying proceedings ?

and would it help me to explain and offer the bank another opportunity to repay all charges by written communication before starting legal proceedings ?

I would appriciate anyones help on this matter.

thankyou

kind regards

amy

Hello Amy

No, you havent left it too long but I personally would suggest that you send a final LBA before you file your claim, give them a final 14 days to settle.

There has been quite a bit of progress with charges and some banks have started paying out quicker, so you never know.

Use the time to prepare your court claim and file it the moment the deadline is up. That way you can add section 69 County Courts 8% interest which will now be a higher amount given the delay.

Oh and update any spreadsheets and include them with your letter to include any new charges you have had since September.

Start a thread in your banks forum and keep us posted with your progress.

Loads of luck:)