Sending court forms off tomorrow, could someone check and give opinions please :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, ive followed through all the stages now, I initially started all this back in November and despite falling behind a little with the schedule due to helping the parents sort the house out for sale, I *think* I am finally ready to submit the court papers on their behalf.

I just wondered if someone would be kind enough to take a look at my schedule of charges + the interest and tell me if it looks like ive input the data correctly, im mainly worried about the interest calculations in case ive done something wrong, I wouldn't want to be claiming for something their not entitled to and have the lot thrown out of the court. ive put the file up at yousendit.com for general downloading and viewing, obviously its in excel format based on the simple schedule i downloaded from here.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=7DFBFA8C05225991&key=f2ecdd116799989abdc510ccf43bcf1ce09aaa07

Thanks again. :grin:

p.s. i was wondering... do i put the S A R and court fee on the sheet too ???

Looks ok to me.. just one point. Is the interest that you have claimed relate directly to the charges? As long as it does then you are ok. If it is interest charged because you have an OD, then you need to be careful.

The SAR and court fee should be added to the court form.

Jos