pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glad to see you're back fighting,Van and that you've set the ball rolling for assistance in the community to give you a bit of respite. Hope they spark soon,mate. :)

Pete's the real expert on the other (subject that is- Laffin)so I think I'll leave it to him - but I think if your account is in dispute they're not allowed to close it - is that right pete?:confused: I'm getting so rusty with the forum being quiet, I'm having to dredge up advice from my boots......LOL!

PS - I'm the spitting image of a young john wayne and 2 years younger than freaky LOL!!!:D

• Haha 1

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I'll take Clint Eastwood :grin:

What - as he is now Pete! :eek::D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lovely to see your thread picking up again PD .......it's been too quiet...:p

Nemo me impune lacessit

Aye -aye... where did that come from - you can call me what you like freaky - only don't call me late for dinner ...( the old ones are the best)

LOL!:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

from PD -if sharing your worries / thoughts with us helps I am sure i can say on behalf of the others we're only too happy to listen & assist you in any way we can. :-)

You certainly can as far as I'm concerned PD -that's what we're about on this forum.:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

from PD -hmmmm.........now who shall i be - lol :rolleyes:

Who would you like to be PD? :p

Nemo me impune lacessit

:p

I think I'll turn in folks - night -night -thanks for your company....Sleep well ! :-) :-)

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening PD - hope you're well, Ma'am? :)

Hi van - sorry to hear you're still having a tough time my friend.

I think pete's the best one for advice on this van but I would say that you don't have to put up with unwanted phone calls from "HSBC and their ilk".

Write to them (recorded delivery of course ) and tell them that they should not contact you by telephone with immediate effect. Any contact should be by letter only. There's a little bit I copied from another thread (thanks car 2403) which may help you with this.........

"If you continue to harass me by calling me, you will be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded and used as evidence in any further formal complaint."

The whole letter is on this link Van , but all of it may not apply to you - just use what you think you need - and get them off your back........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-stores/110148-car2403-ge-capial-bank.html#post1286066

All the best

johnny :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

A-r-r-g-g-g-h-h-h! You've done it again pete - pipped me at the post :p (laffin):)

I've got to learn to type quicker............:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Aw, thanks Mate............:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 years later...

Aw PD :-|

You've been the inspiration for loads of people on here ,me included) this sounds sooooooo final...........

Is there no way you can delay it until the new POCs surface ? However , knowing you , you've weighed up all the pros and cons before coming to this decision ....... but it's a shame ....... :(

Can we take it you'll still be on the BG and helping out with others etc ..... (says he hopefully .........;))xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

hiya johnny :)

no i've made my mind up on the claim....but i'll still be around lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D............'nuff said !! LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

We posted within 2 mins of each other pete ......:)

I knew you'd be looking after the Duchess , and , as you say , if another case can set a precedent , there might not be much of a problem in resurrecting a Struck -out claim....... as long as it's within the Statute of Limitations .. :D

Nemo me impune lacessit