abbey

manu24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

ok, so i'm new to this site...and love the idea of getting back at the banks and so forth for taking my money...

at the moment i'm at the very VERY start here...about to send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)...but just want to check a couple of small things.

the data controller for abbey (when i searched through the data protection public register it says theres more than one hundred), my local branch is in belfast and was wondering is it branch specific? or even whats the address to send to?

also for the capital one credit card, do you send to capital one bank data controller or is the credit cards dealt with seperately?

finally the payment for the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) the £10...can this be paid by cheque by someone else...like your father? even though your enquirying about your own account?

sorry if these are silly questions but really want to get this started.

thanks

ryan

I have always used this address for all correspondence -

Abbey National House

2 Triton Square

Regent's Place

London

NW1 3AN

I cant help with the Capital One question - sorry.

I sent the SAR £10 to abbey for my husband's claim, with my name on the cheque, and had no probs, so I assume it doesn't matter who's name's on the cheque.