gmex2005 vs First Direct | SETTLED 08/08/06

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fax should be fine.

Egg Data Protection Act Statements arrived. On hold.

Halifax - Moneyclaim £3100

Amex to Remove Default - acknowledged didn't issue correct documents - default removed :) . £135 paid in full without Court

I'm on a roll now :rolleyes:

hiya

i faxed mine then followed it up with a copy in the post, and then a phone call the day after - they had both lol, i fax will be ok as you would have an error message if it hadnt sent so know excuses can be made by them. if in doubt send aswell

Money arrived in my account today. Thanks to everyone for the help/reassurance/advice!

Donation on it's way!

Now Barclaycard - have you been reading this? You're next.

:):):)

P.S - Anyone know how you change thread titles? I'd like to add the word "WON" to the end!

Phoned moneyclaim helpline today to inform them that I wanted to withdraw the action. The lady there was very helpful and asked me if I was sure the money was in my account - she knew exactly what she was dealing with and exactly how to deal with it.

In fact, I'd go so far to say that using moneyclaim was an absolute pleasure, with the possible exception of the site's pernickety requirements for the formatting of the particulars of claim. The helpline was helpful and everything was carried out promtly and effectively - makes a nice change from many government run organisations.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks