ICY -v- Abbey

ICY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh, changing email addresses on us, now that is crafty!!

Go get her!

tee hee

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Reka [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/93120-reka-abbey-court.html[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html[/URL] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]Abbey *WON IN COURT* £2775[/SIZE][SIZE=1](awaiting payment) [/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Tahoma]Warrant of Execution filed 22/06/07[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma]***Warrant Issued 22nd June 2007***[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red]PAID IN FULL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAaoRr8H5c[/URL]

just had an auto reply back

I will be out of the office from 4.30pm on Thursday 28 June 2007 to 9.00am

Tuesday 3 July 2007. If your email relates to Abbey National Plc, please

redirect your email to Ronan Coyle at [email protected]. If you need

urgent assistance please contact my secretary Karen Findlay on 020 7859 1605.

Kind regards,

Inga Kirkman

:madgrin:

Also have a direct telephone number for her.........02077564332

Thanks but i am only contacting them by email, i get very nervous on the phone and start stammering, i can get my message across much more clearly using email, plus i am less likely to forget to say something if i am writing it in an email, talking of which off it goes to ronan

Read reply received at 10:11 tick tock, tick tock, come on Mr Coyle, i am waiting, do you really want to take it to court, the money that you will save on my claim by settling now, could pay someone elses claim .....

Well, whats it to be ....

GIVE ME MY MONEY

Does he not know i am a busy boy, after all i do have another 13 of these claims to sort out lol.

THINK POSITIVE!! :D

And step away from that computer - watched kettle and all that! You've got me at it now waiting for an update :p

If it helps, I have just virtually kicked his shins :)

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

There is no mention of them because they are not partners, Inga is classed as a senior associate so would not show on the list. Ashurst is a very large firm, they probably have dozens of solicitors working there

Thanks for clearing that up, didnt realise they were that big

:rolleyes:

sod it. i am not looking any more, he still hasnt had the decency to respond lol

Bit annoying the fact that he read it at about 10 this morning, and cant even be bothered to reply. even if the reply is a get stuffed

well i tryed not looking but that didnt work lol, hes finally replied with a huge insult, and just need to compose a reply detailing ingas offer recently which was for much more

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Firstly, thank you for your correspondence. I can confirm that Abbey do not accept your offer to settle your claim.

In the interest of keeping the flow of negotiation going I am minded to make a counter offer to you of £1584.90 in full and final settlement of your claim on the basis that Abbey accept no liabilty.

Please confirm by return whether or not you accept this offer.

Regards

Ronan

Aw mate that is a complete bummer :mad:

Or maybe what I meant was that Conan Doyle (!) is a complete......bum:rolleyes:

Has he not read the file? Does he not know a higher offer was made previously? And rejected?

Some detective he is :D

Do not despair - grab him by the short and curlies and shout NO WAY, JOSE!!!

He'll crack before you do.

Go get him!!

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool: