motability /help /advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong place..:confused:

I was wondering if anyone could help me, long story short, i was kicked off Motability, for two reasons.

1. i had an accident in my motability car, whilst banned

2. my car was later stolen outside my home.

okay, so i'm actually disabled ( need a hip replacement )

Okay, so i was told by motability operations, over a period of twelve months, i was ' welcome to join the scheme again ', after selling my own car ( nee volountary termination ') which im also STILL paying, i went to pick up a new Focus last month and was told ' there is a problem ' so i rang motability, and was told i needed to appeal..

NOW, before you say ' own fault' i know, it really was, i have suffered my pain for 5 years now, without a mobility car, paying over £300 a month for a car i didn't own, so in short - now i'm stuck without a car, i have cried today for the first time in ages, as i'm stuck in a hole . Now, the problem i have is that i don't have a car, and was told that i could return to the scheme, so i sold my car, and waited..

Was told today, that RSA won't insure me, cos of the outstanding balance

Anyway, its only recently come to light, that i owe Motability/RSA are requesting £4,233.32 as that was the damage to the 3rd party.

Anyway, they won't let me back onto the scheme, until this ENTIRE amount has been paid. They will do me a favour though... let me pay in installments. i don't have this sort of money, although a payment scheme would help, i need a car..

Now, this entire debacle, lies on my shoulders, as its my fault, BUT - i wouldn't be here if i wasn't told by motability, i COULD return to the scheme ( which motability operations apologise for )

And RSA/ have only decided to ask for this, since my appeal

Please, someone help me - i am really stuck, any advice, help would genuinely be appreciated

:???:

i had an accident in my motability car, whilst banned

I am sorry but if you were driving your car whilst banned then you have to deal with the consequences and I am not sure if you will get much sympathy from the users of this site

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this I have just joined help welcome. I am registered blind my wife is my driver I have a blue badge, we just got a ticket from Central Ticketing we where parked in a disabled space with the blue badge on display, the issue reason was aREASON0010, i AKED WHAT THIS MEANT THEY SAY THEY CANT TELL ME.

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP