Jimmy V Natwest

jim3778
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all can anybody tell me the 14 day for the LBA just expired on 02/02/07 I still have not had a letter of settlement from them but they have told me on the phone that it has been sent out should I go-ahead and start court procedures or wait for this letter they said it would be sent out by first class mail on Friday but like I said their time was up on 02/02/07. please help Thanks in advance jimmy (newcomer).

Guest ian cognito

Nothing is going to happen between now and Monday anyway so there's no harm in waiting for Mondays post, if there's nothing there then you really haven't lost anything by waiting and should put your claim in then, I certainly don't see any point in waiting any longer than that.

Thanks for your very fast reply.

can you tell me one other thing in the 2 letters that I sent I requested all money and all of the charges history to be cleared from my account as they should never have been applied in the first instance. Do you know do I have to accept the offer if they only offer a full settlement but do not remove all charges from my account history .

Guest ian cognito

You should include it as part of your court claim, that way they can't settle the charges without settling any defaults, if they just offer your charges back, they are not settling the full claim and you can decline and carry on with your court claim.

Jim, they cannot clear the charges history as that is contravening a number of laws but the full settlement of it in hard cash so to speak is very nice indeed.