Rip off Merchants charging to do your claims

redsonja
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a junk email and it the header was about reclaiming bank charges so opened it to see what it was and there is a website set up where they offer to do the process for you.

They take a whopping 25% for doing this for you and are obviously targeting the people who dont think they could do it themselves. I knew it was inevitable that people would cash in on this but its so frustrating.

I only heard of this site through a friend and if I hadn't of I would have probably been too frightened to ever dream of taking on banks etc so people who may not have heard of this site will end up agreeing for these robbers to do it!

They also use the insulting line.....NO WIN, NO FEE!!!!! They blo*dy know full well there will always be a win which means they will always get a fee!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....rant over! :mad: :mad:

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

I have just received a junk email and it the header was about reclaiming bank charges so opened it to see what it was and there is a website set up where they offer to do the process for you.

They take a whopping 25% for doing this for you and are obviously targeting the people who dont think they could do it themselves. I knew it was inevitable that people would cash in on this but its so frustrating.

I only heard of this site through a friend and if I hadn't of I would have probably been too frightened to ever dream of taking on banks etc so people who may not have heard of this site will end up agreeing for these robbers to do it!

They also use the insulting line.....NO WIN, NO FEE!!!!! They blo*dy know full well there will always be a win which means they will always get a fee!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....rant over! :mad: :mad:

Unfortunately there will always be leeches popping up to take advantage of people's lack of knowledge in a particular area.

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

it could also be that some people feel intimidated by the whole process or may not have the time, and would rather pay someone than do it themselves.

after all, its money they'd thought had gone for good!

i've started my claims and to tell the truth it takes a lot of time understanding everything and my work has suffered dramatically. I've actually lost income because i've spent the time on this site (i am S/E so no work=no income).

i've actually refused to do it for friends and family as i just don't have the time to do it!