annabellafonte vs halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Anna

I'm no expert but only only accept this as an final payment (on your terms) give them a further xx days to pay (in a method of your choosing), making it totally clear that if they do not settle within the given time that you will file your N1 or MCOL with no futher debate.

Hope this helps.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, I received the amended acceptance offer from Halifax today, offering me £667 :D I am so happy. Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, that they have included a prepaid envelope in it, but i was wondering if it needs to be sent recorded delivery? I mean after all they can just say they didnt receive it right. What should I do? And once sent, how long does it normally take for the money to get into my account?

Hi

You could use the envelope for recorded delivery, you would only have to pay an additional 68p at the PO, presuming it is prepaid.

As for Special I would use your own envelope, as this is a flat fee of £4.10 up to 100g. With special you would know it is there next day by one o'clock.

Regards

Hi

Sorry, I am just abit confused, is it ok to use the acceptance form that halifax sends you? They offered in full? May sound like a stupid question but just wondering if u just sign and send it off if u choose to accept? i mean, obviously i am going to accept because it is the full amount, so just wondering really if this is the right way? Couldn't I just call up Halifax and agree over the phone, could they put it in my account straight away that way?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thx

The money should be in your account within the next few days...:D

Keep checking, you never know it might be there tomorrow....!!!

Let us know as soon as it appears..:D :D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Well, this case is now closed, I have won the case against Halifax. It took less than 5 weeks to conclude and I am £667 better off than I was in January. Now its time to go onto my next targets.....hopefully they will go as smooth as this one :)

Thanks

Anna xxx