naatwest accounts- a few questions

steter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to begin a claim against the natwest. Having received my statements, i have realised my account has actually changed from a "current plus" to an "advantage gold" and is now a current account. I have read natties thread concerning the "ag" account, but with the subsequent current account, there are monthly entries just labelled "charges"(the amount varies); is this reclaimable? Also, is ALL the interest i have been charged whilst overdrawn over the past several years reclaimable?

I would be grateful if anyone could answer these questons, or at least point me in the direction of any relevant threads.

Thanks All

steter from dover, successfully reclaimed £2700 from Abbey thanks to THIS website

hi steter, you can claim back account charges, just be careful when you work out the AG account charges, remember to subtract the AG fee, if you look in Natties thread it tells you the dates these fees changed, with regards to your interest, see here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

read the instuctions by Vampiress you should find everything you need,

good luck and keep us posted:)

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

sorry guys, what i actually meant by interest, is the interest i have been charged per month on my overdraft. I'm assuming it is legal for them to charge interest on my overdraft, and as such un-reclaimable. Is that assumption correct?

steter from dover, successfully reclaimed £2700 from Abbey thanks to THIS website