Consolidation loan interest and further future repayments claims

bram stoker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have consolidated an overdraft containing unlawful bank charges into a loan, some of the interest added to the loan may be reclaimable. You could also claim to reduce future repayments.

Please see my Chambers for spreadsheets on this.

[

• 4 months later...

A few years ago we were persuaded to take out a loan to pay off O/D, I think it was for 4000.00. We have since had two more loans both of which were to again pay off O/D and previous loan. Present loan is for 10K.

How do we start to claim back interest etc? Have read loads but just don't understand it.

These loans were from the Co-Op and on all occasions someone rang us up to explain how much better off we would be if we had a loan off them !!

I know theres a spreadsheet to work it out but I just don't know where to start. Is there an idiots guide to this anywhere please?

We have successfully claimed back nearly 10,000, which was made up of unlawful interest and CCI.

Charges = 3910.50

CCI =5429.76

1st loan was taken out to pay off an o/d and then 2 more loans which some of the money was used to pay off o/ds with our Co-Op account.

Phil and Alison V The Co-op

My argument is,if they hadn't applied unlawful charges to our account we wouldn't have had to borrow so much money ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
A few years ago we were persuaded to take out a loan to pay off O/D, I think it was for 4000.00. We have since had two more loans both of which were to again pay off O/D and previous loan. Present loan is for 10K.

How do we start to claim back interest etc? Have read loads but just don't understand it.

These loans were from the Co-Op and on all occasions someone rang us up to explain how much better off we would be if we had a loan off them !!

I know theres a spreadsheet to work it out but I just don't know where to start. Is there an idiots guide to this anywhere please?

Anyone reading this please follow my progress by following the link below.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/94893-consolidation-loans.html#post1915483

If you have consolidated an overdraft containing unlawful bank charges into a loan, some of the interest added to the loan may be reclaimable. You could also claim to reduce future repayments.

Please see my Chambers for spreadsheets on this.

Any links to successful claims please?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...