Coughing Up At Last...yes!!!!

pharma rep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:idea: Ok guys at last I received a letter to day from DG saying they are paying back charges in full and please sign their little bit of paper etc etc.which i have done by return of post.....Now my question is do i contact the court by phone and say they are going to pay up or wait till i have the money AQ needed to be back by 28 Jan so hasnt been sent back as yet..

I have also now received a further £300 of charges so in order to get this back do i need to go through all this process again or can i just phone stating what has already gone on? i realise they will more than likely close the account but already opened another one so not too bothered :razz:

Congrats Pharma.

A phone call is likely to get them to tell you that Mr L will deal wiith it. This will trigger the account closure process.

nice hsbc.

Remember... it isn't over untill the fat lady sings. Your action stops when you get your clammy hands on the dough! :-D

if it doesn't look like you'll see the money before the aq is due - ring the court and ask for a delay in the deadline for the aq as you've been sent and accepted an offer. they may ask you to put it in writing but they will do it.

Hi there, I'm waiting for HSBC to defend their claim. Do you mind me asking how much your claim was for? Mine is for £2200.00 ish and I'm wondering how much longer it will take to get my money! Their time to defend runs out on 31st Jan as they acknowledged pretty much straight away!

:) Won the following claims thanks to this site...

£250.00 RBS - after 2nd letter

£140.00 First Direct - after 2nd letter

£393.32 Alliance and Leicester - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up within 2 weeks

£2218.28 HSBC (for hubbie) - filed claim on MCOL and they paid up after 3 weeks

:D nothing more to claim now and O/D and Credit Card paid off with proceeds of claims.