she-de v Halfax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, this is just a stalling letter.

You have your 14 day time line. Stick to it. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

sent 2nd letter on 12 march halifax have till monday 26th then its off to court . do i calculate my intrest up to the 26th and also do i put the 10 pound for statements on as well ,since i have sent 2nd letter had 2 more charges on my account do i put them on or do another claim at a latter date .

had letter of hailfax offering 469 amount i am claiming is 899 . what do i do i want all the money back not half of it ,also in the letter it say that if i have anymore charges on my account they will not give them back can they do that as in the same post today more charges (how can you get on top when they keep on making charges ?:rolleyes: .if there is a letter in templates that i can send them as i am no good at wording letters. they have told me to phone them do i ? any help will be most helpfull

HIya shelia.

Here is the rejection letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

The new charges you got today, add them to your spread sheet.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

doing this for friend ( i am almost at the end on my claim ) the 40 days is not up yet but today had a letter off halifax saying that she can have her statments from april 2006:confused: has anyone had this happen, and what does she do now ? wait the 40 days or send them a non compliance letter. can they only send what they feel like ( perhaps her claim is so big halifax have not enough money left lol ) any help would be most greatful

Hi Sheila.

Did you request statements or did you send a DPA SARs letter for information?

I think that they are saying that you can have statements from April 2006 but any prior info will be on computor printouts.

No matter. All the info you need will be there.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

do i use letter 2 or 3 monday the 26th is the date my lba runs out . the way i read it letter 3 is the one i need to use , i am worry if i use that one i will end up with nothing at less with letter 2 i will have 469.00 off them to help me get back on track what do i do sea sidelady ?

Yes send letter 3.

If they have said to phone them, they why dont you. They have been settling over the phone lately.

You should be able to haggle the full amount. It is worth a try.

And if you get nowhere then you can carry on to the next stage.

F&Q's... Read here

phone them they have settled in full but not the 120 have been charge this week :D they said if i ever get charges agian they will not pay them back :mad: i would like to get them at a later date can i do that?

Yes you can reclaim them as many times as you like, but be aware they can close your account if you make multiple claims.

F&Q's... Read here