Help..bos Charges With 3 Accounts Driving Me Nuts..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Anyone Had Major Problems With Bos Processing The Charges On Accounts? I Sent Off 3 Letters Regarding 3 Accounts And This Was Way Back In Sept. First Of All They Lost The 1st Set Of Letters Sent Recorded And Asked Me To Resend Them Which I Did Then It Was October. I Have Only Had 2 Letters And They Have Never Sent Statements For The 3rd Account. Over The Last Few Months I Have Sent More Letter And Even The Final Letter And They Say They Have A Backlog And Now At The Last Minute Have Sent A Letter Refering Me To The Ombudsman Who Will Laugh No Doubt. They Have Lied To Me On The Phone And Given Me So Many Excuses Anyone Had The Same Treatment. Am Going To Take Them To Court On Monday As Am So Cheesed Off Now. Any Help And Advice Appreciated. They Left Me In A Bankruptcy Situ..So much for the financial support when you are in chains...

TSB send bog standard letters and ignore you so heres to the ombudsman yet again..

Cases

BOS Current Account

BOS Solo Account

BOS Business Account

BOS Credit Card

TSB Business Account

Capital One

GE Capital

Hi! You seem to be in quite a state!

Looking through the post I am replying to and the previous posts you have made you seem to have no regard for the 'due process'. By that I mean- If you sent your SAR on 1st Sep then your reply was due by 10/10. (It's the same dates I used and my birthday is 10/10!!) ~Having had no response you had two choices:-

A. Go to court immediately for disclosure of information under the DPA Act 19........

B. Ring certain depatments up and say "Oy, where's my statements?" (Not your branch there are plenty of numbers around)

I assume by your posts that you don't read too many other peoples threads/posts because it is plain to see that you haven't been anywhere near the library or just will not take advice. (ie Why are you talking to them on the phone? All advice will advise you not to!)

So! I may sound a bit harsh, BUT, I started on Sep 1st and they paid me over £3k on Nov 30th!!

Maybe I have a point about due process?

If you would like to follow the rules, I'll help you. If you want to be a maverick, I'll watch with interest. If you are going to do your own thing - don't waste my time!

A D

• Confused 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Another charge by the Bank?"

1st Claim (Current account)

30/11/06 WON! £3146.41

2nd Claim (Mortgage charges)

27/3/07 WON! - £277

3rd Claim (Credit card charges)

14/5/07 WON! £300

4th Claim (Old account 97-99 £444)

20/4/07 Prelim sent

9/5/07 LBA sent

Can't remember now but I WON!!!

My current thread - An A-Z - My previous saga

IF THIS HAS HELPED PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES - THANK YOU.