court date 02feb07

carmen.blanch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my self and hubby have been given a court date and it says that they will Decide weather to stay the claim or wait for a test case ,,

Does this mean no decision will be made

Also it asks if we are willing to just give evidence to court and let them deal ,?what shall We do ??

Thanks people

:confused:

letter says this

(ipswich) which has listed a preliminary hearing (5 minutes allowed for hearing) on 02feb2007 to consider :-

" either to stay the claim pending the decision in a test case involving the defendant or to give directions for this claim to be heard as a test case, and if necessary to reallocate the claim to mult track for that purpose"

I have searched forums but have not come across this particular circumstance. Mostly it appears that recent Judgement forms have stayed claims to Feb or March pending a test case, but none I can find actually that have given a date some three months forward to consider whether to stay the claim pending a test case!

The Order does go on to state that:-

The defendant, no less than 14 days before the hearing, shall file with the court and serve upon the claimant details of any cases proceeding as a test case, the decision in which will determine the issue in this claim. Alternatively the defendant shall file with the court and serve upon the claimant draft directions for this case to proceed as a test case

Hi Carmen, I'd PM a mod if I were you in order to ensure a response to this. All the Best. :)

To do this click on one of the mods names they are the ones in green, you can see a list of whos online at the very bottom of the main forum list (the one with all the banks listed), click one of the names online and then click send a private message to *******. Then add a title and post your question, they will then get back to you in due course.

Any probs let me know.

Tanz

• 2 weeks later...

HI carmen, barclays are sure leaving it till the last minute, as i have come to understand it they dont turn up at court, is it a directions hearing?

There is a thread here about what to do in court http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-action-group-against/