Parking appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently got a ticket under the 1991 act for overstaying on my blue badge.

The thing is i had forgotten to set my clock when i parked and showed 11.30am i got the ticket a 19;57 pm you are only allowed 4 hours.

I filled in the appeal that came with the fine notification explaining what had happened and said that if they neede proof, that i coul provide a statement from the security office at my wifes works saying the car was booked out at 1700 hours so couldn't possibly be illegallly parked at that time . Also that road is patrolled every half hour and this would have meant an attendatnt would have passed the car 7 times before deciding to place the ticket.

They sent a letter back refuting my defence but ofering a reduced fee if i paid within 28 days.

Any advice greatfuly recieved.

Many Thanks

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Guest xipetotec46

post a pic of your PCN so we can all look at it to check if it conforms to 66 (3) c-f of the 1991 RTA

Baz