jones vs HSBC

forever young
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in my thread above - after you've filed your aq - in post 1 is a nudging letter - where it says "you have not filed your aq -- simply change it to you have now filed your aq...... and send it. you need to keep up the gentle pressure of the letters with a copy of your breakdown. every time you write - they have to get out your file and put it in there- eventually, they will offer - and that is preferably to a court action - so nudge!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lateralus, thought I had better reply here! as its my case! I have sent the nudging letter changing it to say I see you have filed your AQ. I just wondered if they received the same info as I am sure I have read that they have to put all correspondence in your file *which means getting your file out* I presume, which might mean them paying up soon. fingers crossed.

• Preliminary letter sent 15/01/2007 received 16/01/2007 :cool:
  • LBA sent 29/01/2007 received 30/01/2007 8-)
  • Mcol filed on 12/02/2007 8-) acknowledged 14/02/2007

well, that was just my idea - having worked in offices in a previous life - any time you write to them - they will drag out your file and put a copy of the letter into it - just common sense to me - if they are dragging your file out every 10 days - they will soon see the sense in making you an offer, plus all of your letters look good to a judge as you are making all reasonable attempts to settle it - so even though it isn't going that far - you are still the better person for trying, plus as in any office - it reassures you that your file hasn't dropped down some shredder or behind a desk if they keep having to bring it out to put your newly received nudge letter into it.

bottom line - although i do tend to go on a bit - is it will never get to court - as they won't disclose their costs - so they will offer but in an attempt to get an offer sooner rather than later - keep nudging.

• 2 weeks later...