Court fee question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had asked on the end of my thread but I think it gets missed there!

Anyway my husband is on job seekers (hoepefully not for long) and don't have the fee. I thought we were exempt but mcol say we have to pay upfront and claim back later.

If we go to a physical court would this be the same. Also what kind of court do I need to use? My local one says it does civil, in their list. Is this what I need?

Sorry for all the questions.

I also got a letter from halifax today. In addition to their response to my prelim (of give us 4 weeks to investigate) saying they'll take another 4 weeks.. Yeah right oh!

They claim my lba sent recorded on the 22nd of december didn't arrive until the 3rd!

No

Go to court and ask for a EX160A form. Fill this in with the evidence that your husband is on benefits. They will photocopy it for you then you will wait a couple of days and they will serve the forms for you.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth