Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hello,

I sent a letter off to the bank asking for statements of my charges which i have now finally recieved. Please could someone tell me what to do next, preferably what letter template i need to ask for my charges back

Thanks

Doodee

:p Doodee:p

Hi doodee you need to be having a good read of the self help material starting with the FAQs which points out what letters to use and when and links to them.

Then start a thread in your banks forum to keep us informed of your progres. Thanks :)

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Hi Doodee.

Please could someone tell me what to do next,

Of course I can.

First.....Forget about letters. You're not ready for them yet! The very fact that you ask that questions shows that you have not prepared the ground sufficiently.

Before you start sending letters, you MUST spend some time reading and absorbing the FAQs and the step by step guide.

This is a self-help forum and it is vital that you do your homework.

You are planning to sue, in a court of law, a major financial institution that has unlimited funds at its disposal. It also has a department full of corporate lawyers that have not been fed. If you get it wrong, they'll eat you for breakfast and spit out the bones.

If you are to be sure of success, you must do things properly, not rush into it like a bull at a gate.

If you follow, to the letter, the well-tried and tested procedures recommended in this site, then you will be successful. Ad-lib or do your own thing and things may not turn out quite the way you thought they would.

There is a lot of information here for you to prepare you but it's your claim.....your money.....your effort.

If you were to spend a month reading up, your claim would still be waiting for you. Don't jeopardise your claim by trying to cut corners.

Open your own thread in your bank forum. Read some of the longer threads to get a feel for the action.

By that time, you will KNOW what letter to send next.

Win it, don't lose it.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....