vaughan94 vs Lloyd's

vaughan94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,well hear goes,Ive handed in my Data Protection Act letter today dated 05 Jan 2007 to my customer service manager,i gave her my £10,but she filled in a withdrawal slip and say ed if they want it they will take it from my account,due to working nights its hard to get this all together,Ive looked at my on line bank stuff and iam not 100% sure what i can claim,don't want to make a mistake, so some help would be gratefully received. thanks all

PS.Ive been reading a lot of forums this site is the biz ;)

PPS.she told me they have a separate department for these claims,and there is loads! 40 days and ticking.

Hi

You can claim:

O/D Usuage Fees

O/D Excess Fees

Unpaid Chq Charge

Unpaid DD Charge

Unpaid SO Charge

You can't claim service charges, eg the monthly fee you pay for having a Gold or Select Account.

You can claim some parts of the O/D Interest but not all, it's quite a difficult one to work out.

If you have any more questions when you receive your statements, let us know.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

hi

can some one tell me how to print templates (letter preliminary approach)

iam yousing openoffice,cant seem to get it all to fit on one sheet,ive tryed every thing it just prints most of it on first sheet then the last bit on second sheet,HELP. THANKS

ps. ive ive done it in notepad,font size 8.think that will be ok ?

• 1 month later...

hi all,well thats my 40days up,did not get statements from my bank,so ive worked out my payments from online,so iam of to the bank with my second letter (2. Letter - Preliminary approach for repayment) ive added £10 data protection fee,ive not botherd with the intrest charges(to heed nipping) lol i just hope ive got it right!

ps.ive added my schedule of charges.

hi all,when i was at the bank,i asked the girl if i could have the department that is dealing with the claims phone number,no number,no e-mail address, weird, all i got was a address,thinking of writing to them for a number/e-mail.what do you think?

Lloyds TSB

3rd floor

Sussex house

1-9 Sussex sweet

Brighton

BN1 4BE

bit confused about what you are doing. How can you send the prelim letter when you don't know how much you will be claiming if you haven't got your statements? You should,I think, be sending the Failure to Comply with S.A.R. The letter is in the templates library, Data Protection.

sorry ladybird,I got my statments *online banking* see post7,due to working nights not got a lot of time to go to the bank,but i got my statement stuff from the bank on friday 16/02/07,will have to go throught it all soon. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, just got this letter from the bank,is this just a standerd one ? thanks

DATED 27 FEB 2007

dear mr ....

thank you for getting in touch with us.i am sorry you are unhappy about your account charges.

like any business,we do make a charge for some of our extra services.when customers dont have enough in their accounts to cover a payment,this always means extra work-and it has to happen very quickly.we have to agree to make the payment by setting up or increasing an overdraft,or tell customers we cant agree it.we feel its fair to charge for this service.

of course its only fair too,that were completely open about any charged-for services before you take them up.thats why we take care to give every new customer the latest guide to our charges.you can also get up-to-date details about fees and borrowing rates at all our branches,through our helpline and on our website.

just as importantly,we do everything we can to help our customers avoid these charges altogether.iam sure youll know how easy it is to keep a running check on how much is in your account.youre free to get an up-to-date balance at any of our cash machines,over the phone,on line and by weekly text to your mobile.if you know a payment is going to take you over the limit weve agreed,youre welcome to see if we can raise it-and we can usually give you an answer straight away.again we can do that for you by phone,on line or at any of our branches.

i do hope you can see that we make our charging system as fair as possible-and why i cant agree to cancel your charges.

please let me know if there is anything else i can do. if we cannot come to an agreed solution after this i will help you refer your complaint to the financial ombubsman service for independent advice.

if you are happy with the way i have dealt with your complaint,there is no need to reply to my letter.if i have not heard back from you by the 24/04/2007,i will close my file,though i will be happy to reopen it should you come back at any point afterwards.

debbie gilbert

team manager

customer service recovery center andover

tel:01264 832297

Hi

Standard reply. You should now send the LBA, I would send it to the address that the reply came from:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

• Haha 1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

Hi

You won't need a lawyer.

The Moneyclaim site is a way of doing your Court claim online, have a look at point 6 in the following link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,well thats my LBA letter sent of today,Ive got 14days to work out what i need for my court case,I take it its just my letters ive sent to the bank plus a copy of my bank statements :confused: will have to read up on this.thanks all

ps. all help welcome! thanks.

No rush to get your court bundle together yet and it will save you lot of time if it does not get to that stage.

Lloyds don't appear to be responding to LBA letters at the mo, so keep an eye out for the 14 day deadline then file court claim.

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

If I have been helpful click the scales

SAR sent 18/12/06

Statements received 02/02/07

Preliminary Request sent 05/02/07

Standard ‘No’ letter received 15/02/07

LBA sent 16.02.07

NO RESPONSE

Court Claim sent off 05/03/07

Claim issued 14/03/07

Claim Deemed to be served 16/03/07

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

The summary of charges can be created using a spreadsheet template.

http://www.cag-files.co.uk/barracad/Spreadsheets/England/Simple-charges-calc.xls

If I have been helpful click the scales

SAR sent 18/12/06

Statements received 02/02/07

Preliminary Request sent 05/02/07

Standard ‘No’ letter received 15/02/07

LBA sent 16.02.07

NO RESPONSE

Court Claim sent off 05/03/07

Claim issued 14/03/07

Claim Deemed to be served 16/03/07

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, is this just a standard letter after i sent my LBA ? my 14 days are up on thursday 29th

Lloyds TSB

Lloyds TSB Bank Pic

Andover Service

Recovery Centre

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire

SP101RE

Telephone : 01264834307

Facsimile : 01264834091

Mr V Stewart

Edinburgh

Midlothian

21 March 2007

Our Ret: CSRC - Andover / 78295

Dear Mr Stewart

Complaint Reference: 78295

I am just writing to let you know that we have received your complaint - and to say

how sorry I am to learn that you feel you have cause to complain.

Please get in touch if we've misunderstood your concerns or if you have some more

information you want us to have. If we don't hear back from you in the next couple of

days, we will carry on with our investigation using the information you've already

provided.

We expect our enquiries to be completed within the next four weeks but we will try to

get our response to you sooner if we can. If there's a delay, we will let you know why

and we'll give you an idea of when you can expect to receive a full response to your

complaint. I hope we can sort things out for you.

In the meantime attached to this letter is a document called 'Voicing your concerns'.

This tells you all you need to know about resolving your complaint with us.

Yours sincerely

Kerry Parfitt

Customer Services Recovery

Enclosure :- 'Voicing your concerns'

--------------- second part of letter -------------------------------

Lloyds TSB

Voicing your concerns

Telling us that there's a problem

Thank you for contacting us. We genuinely want to hear from you if you have a

complaint or suggestion. It helps us understand what you're concerned about and

how you feel we could put it right.

Our promise

Now that you have contacted us, we will:

Do our best to send you a full response within eight weeks of you first raising

your concerns with us.

Update you on our progress after 4 and 8 weeks if no decision has been

reached at that point

Explain the options open to you if you remain dissatisfied or if we haven't

responded fully within eight weeks.

What to do if you're still unhappy

If we have sent you a response and you remain unhappy, please let us know as

soon as possible. If you have additional relevant information we will be happy to

review your complaint further.

The Financial Ombudsman Service

If you don't feel we have resolved your complaint satisfactorily, you have the right to

ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review it. But they will only do so after you

have tried to resolve it directly with us first.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is the independent service for resolving

disputes between UK financial firms and their customers. They can help you with

most personal financial issues and there's no charge for using their service. You

can find out more by visiting their website at Financial Ombudsman Service

Our promise

When we write to you with our final response, we will also explain your right to take

your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, if you wish.

Our letter will give you all their contact details.

We will also give you information about your complaint to help you put your case

to the Ombudsman, if that's what you decide.

Hi

No need to start preparing that yet, you won't need it until you have a Court date at least, but here are the links for you to look at:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html