giles v natwest defense sublitted

jbenmore
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi jbenmore,

Might be worth having a gander at my thread, as strike me down, the defence you've received is almost exactly the same (and that of nearly 500 others on this forum!!)

Don't worry, its their way of trying to scare you into submission.

Simply send Cobblers a brief letter acknowledging receipt of their client (Natwests') defence and nothing more. After all, it's only polite:D

Have you received notification from the court that Natwest has filed a defence? If not, it should be along soon enough. When you receive it, fill it in, forward the necessary payment and AQ to the court, keep one for yourself and send a copy to Cobblers along with a brief covering letter stating that you enclose a copy of the AQ and that you can confirm that you have filed a copy of the same with the court, and ask them to acknowledge!!!

I also added the following just to show them that their scare tactics hadn't rubbed off...'Kindly note that I am looking into your clients' Defence more thouroughly. If deemed necessary, I will contact you in due course with regards to its requests'.

Gain comfort at the thought that you are one step closer to getting your monies back.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA